The Sales Enablement Specialist role is an essential contributor to the SL&P team. This is a high profile, senior role requiring 2+ years of sales consulting expertise where the SES will make and implement performance recommendations to support site optimization. The Performance Specialist will works in conjunction with other parts of the SL&P team including the Learning Experience Design team and Learning Specialists (sales trainers). For clarity, this role is not a ‘sales trainer’ function, rather an experienced sales consultant who can identify, recommend and drive performance improvement throughout the sales organization.
Advanced sales skills; sales collateral and content creation; faciliation; analytical skills
Bachelor. Masters preferred.
● Attend ‘new initiatives’ or ‘innovation’ meetings that impact sales, scoping any information, developing awareness, education or training needs as they emerging.
● Connect and partner with other business functions at the site that impact sales performance including Marketing, Product, Customer Success/Care, Sales Ops, Finance, HR & Talent Acquisition.
● Provide cross-functional teams support with problem solving where sales efforts are creating or responsible for the impact. For example, solve downstream Care related issues (major Care call drivers) where improved upstream sales execution would resolve.
● Design and deliver any intervention in support of major project initiatives, ensuring alignment with sales methodology. May include provision of content, training services, deployment support such as coaching and other sustainment mechanisms; write and review video coaching exercises, monitor project success metrics as relates to sales implementation, and close gaps should they arise.
● Oversee and manage the orderly flow of project initiatives impacting sales so that teams are not distracted from their primary task of selling or overwhelmed by the volume of change taking place. Ideally manage a calendar of projects.
● Provide change management support on project deployments when needed.
● Report to sales management on any project implementation metrics – including project plans; progression to plan; KPIs and success metrics.
● Monitor the business performance of teams and contributors, identifying trends in performance where innovative sales enablement solutions can assist.
● Make recommendations to management on performance improvement ideas.
● Design and test sales enablement solutions, track results and report outcomes to sales management.
● Work with the business on roll out of any sales enablement solution approved and supported by management.
● Facilitate and coach managers and consultants to achieve their goals/objectives.
● Design, deliver then embed any advanced training needs, specific to a business that solve for local performance gaps.
● Close manager capability gaps via coaching to improve individual contributor and or team performance.
● IT Services
● Part-time, Remote
|Job Category||Sales enablement specialist|